We can clear all the drains in your house at once or simply unclog a slow-draining sink or bathtub.
Professional Drain Cleaning Services
At Liquid Plumbing, we believe that no drain is unstoppable. When you need expert plumbing services, we can clear all the drains in your house at once or simply unclog a slow-draining sink or bathtub. Here is how it works:
- We insert a tiny, fiber-optic video camera into your drain. This allows us total vision into your sewer and water lines.
- We examine your entire sewer and water system to look for any potential problems. By utilizing a drain camera system, we can locate very hard-to-find problems that the human eye cannot detect.
- When our Technician locates the issue, we give you information and guidance, allowing you to make the best choice for your home—whether that is to repair or replace.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Though a common culprit, hair is not the only reason that drains become clogged. Our list below of the 15 most common causes:
- Soap scum
- Food oil, grease, and fats
- Tissues and Kleenex
- Paper towels and napkins
- Feminine hygiene products
- Debris and dirt
- Toilet paper
- Foreign objects
- Tree roots
- Toothpaste scum
- Makeup and cosmetic debris
- Cotton balls
- Baby wipes
Other services we recommend for your home or business
Drains and pipes inspection. A slow drain means there is a problem in your pipes. Don’t wait until it gets completely backed up – contact an expert now to have your drains and pipes inspected.
Contact Liquid Plumbing for Your Drains Cleaning Needs
Prevent older pipes from causing a mess in your home with Liquid Plumbing. As a licensed and insured plumbing service, we offer reliable pipe upgrade, relining, and replacement solutions for your peace of mind.